Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FUCKING SNOW-GO!!! (ARTIC CRAP)

Man the snow-go just couldn't work anymore in the morning. Freaking pisses me off. While i was bringing my lil sister and my lil brother the sow-go just couldn't work by Earl Samualsons house. Than i told my brother and sister to walk to the school because i knew that the snow-go wouldn't even start. I tried to start the snow-go than i started to walk to the school and called my brother and told him that the snow-go couldn't work. I asked Howard if I can use his snow-go he let me used his snow-go and went to go get my brother. THE END

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a big bummer Andrew. Do you know what's wrong with it? Did Willie get his snowmachine get fixed?

    On a side note I know you were really angry this morning, and while I get that frustrations sometimes comes out in words. I would really appreciate a more appropriate title. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete